If you are interested in enrollment at Arlington Christian School, the following admissions procedures need to be followed:
1. Complete the attached application (click for PDF link) for enrollment and return it to the school as soon as possible. You may bring the application in person or mail it to the following address: Arlington Christian School, 6382 Arlington Blvd., Richmond, CA 94805.
2. Upon receipt of the application, our office will contact you to set up an appointment for an interview.
3. At the appointed interview time, at least one parent and the student(s) must be present.
4. Parents will be notified whether the student has been accepted or not. If your student is accepted, the registration fee is due and payable.
5. Parents will also be notified of the date and time for your student’s diagnostic testing. Diagnostic testing is required for placement in this school. No testing will be conducted until your fees are paid in full.
PLEASE NOTE: For those considering enrolling a child in our Kindergarten program, your child MUST be 5 years of age on or before January 1 of the upcoming school year. No child will be accepted if their birthday is after this time.